TSM Training Solutions is flexible and mobile, which means we will come to you for this course. TSM Training Solutions will deliver this course under a third-party agreement with All States Training RTO#32577. All States Training is the registered training organisation that issues the nationally recognised certificate when a student is deemed competent in a course.
HOW IS THE TRAINING DELIVERED?
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
- Provide current Photo Identification.
- Have a USI# before Enrolment.
- Have a good understanding of the English language.
- Have a good understanding of mobile plant equipment.
This unit covers Operate Light Vehicle within the mining plant industry. This includes but not limited to;
- Identify four-wheel drive specific terms, terminology and techniques.
- Plan for minimal environmental impact.
- Perform pre-departure checks.
- Use four-wheel drive mode.
- Coordinate and recover a vehicle.
- Perform maintenance and minor repairs on four-wheel drive vehicles.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Plan and prepare for the job at hand.
- Apply safe work practices.
- All students are required to complete a minimum of 160 hours, recorded in their logbook, of on-the-job training in a working environment.
- Set tasks are listed on the front of the logbook and must be completed several times, depending on the student.
- Theory assessments must be completed prior to practical assessments.
- Practical assessments are only undertaken when the logbook tasks have been completed.
- The practical assessment may take 4 to 8 hours.
Load shifting equipment (other than a Forklift) are no longer required to have a licence, however an operator must still be deemed competent.
Successful students receive a "Statement of Attainment", and a wallet-sized operator card, which is recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
$550.00 unless discounted.